Examples of questions relevant to the future that the Department of Psychology is researching:
- How can individual potential be recognized, promoted and optimally implemented?
- How can future technologies support us in overcoming challenges and acquiring skills?
- How can schools, universities and the world of work better promote motivation, learning and performance?
- How can we strengthen and promote physical and mental health and well-being?
- How do creative ideas come about? What are the psychological foundations of innovation?
The researchers at the Department of Psychology are networked worldwide through their work, but there are also numerous university and regional networks in which they are involved.